The WXB Gravimetric Batch Blender includes a fully integrated Loss-in-Weight mix chamber for all extrusion processes.
- Automate material useage control for all extrusion processes
- Raw material savings up to 10%
- Return on investment in 8-12 months
WXB Blender for Extrusion
Integrated Blending & Extrusion Control
- Maguire’s proven WXB Gravimetric batch blending technology combined with comprehensive loss-in-weight control.
- Batch blending from 2 – 12 materials with dispense accuracy of +/- 0.1% on a 1% setting.
- Integrated Loss-in-Weight control monitoring live consumption rate to an extruder and updating process rate every second.
Maguire + Syncro Syntrol Control
- Maguire + Syncro specialist extrusion control for every type of extrusion process.
- Syntrol touchscreen allows quick and easy setup of extrusion process.
- Easily set process parameters like gram/meter, micron and layer ratios.
Key Benefits of Extrusion Control
- Overall raw materials savings of up to 10% compared to manual regulation.
- Reduced start-up material wastage & changeover scrap.
- Achieve faster startup times.
- Automatically regulate extruder and haul-off speeds to always be on target.
- Eliminate process variations due to screen pack, voltage fluctuations and MFI differences.
- Document clearly materials usage and process parameters for quality, process and cost control.
- Return on investment within 6 months.
- Fast payback by reduced material usage, production scrap, manual intervention and increased productivity.
- Optimise process from constant extrusion control.