The stands include a bin with sloping sides and a single material pick-up lance at the bottom of the bin. Sight glass windows are located on each side of the bin and are sized to allow additional suction tubes to be added for conveying material to several machines.
Up to four lances can be added without sheet metal modification.
- All blender stands are 27″ high by 36″ wide.
- 1 stand accommodate the MicroBlender and 100 Series blender.
- 2 stands are for use with 200 and 400 Series.
- 9 stands are for use with 900 and 1800 Series blenders.
- One suction tube is standard, and up to twelve may be added for feeding twelve process machines.
- FCA (Flow Control Assembly) is required for all stands. 6″ wheels are also available.