- + Q1. How long does delivery take once spare parts have been ordered? Click to collapse
With a parts stockholding in excess of £2 million, most orders placed by 3pm can be delivered the next day.
- + Q2. Can you repair our old equipment on-site? Click to collapse
We will try to fix equipment on site, but if this is not possible, we have a workshop dedicated to equipment restoration. Equipment is restored to its best performance levels meeting current health & safety standards, receives a basic clean and is issued with certification to support your record keeping.
- + Q3. How does your rental service work? Click to collapse
We offer a variety of equipment to suit your needs. We offer a 1 month rental service, with a monthly rolling contract after that. You then have the opportunity to purchase the equipment, or continue to rent.
- + Q4. Do you provide aftercare once the installation is complete? Click to collapse
Yes, of course. Our on-site team will provide you with a detailed handbook, our 24/7 emergency call-out service details and offer on-site training days to ensure staff are confident with the new machinery.
- + Q5. Why have a preventative maintenance contract? Click to collapse
Well maintained machines work at optimal output, so many of our customers rely on us for preventative maintenance. The accuracy and performance of your equipment is assured so material and product wastage are drastically reduced. Our service is accompanied by detailed reports which will help you comply with ISO9001 & TS16949 quality standards. You’ll never need to worry about the integrity of your service records.
- + Q6. What is the maximum throughput of a blender? Click to collapse
With our largest blender available maximum throughput is around 4,000kg /hr.
- + Q7. What is the minimum period for a dryer hire contract? Click to collapse
1 month is the minimum, then a rolling contract is available. You also have the option to purchase the equipment.
- + Q8. How long is a preventative maintenance contract? Click to collapse
Between 1 and 3 years. Service visits can be arranged for mutually agreeable dates and in most cases, production need not be interrupted. We have a range of options available to suit every company.
- + Q9. What is the precision of a blender dispenser? Click to collapse
- + Q10. What is the precision of a doser dispenser? Click to collapse
- + Q11. How long is a standard warranty? Click to collapse
Our standard warranty is 5 years on new products. We also provide warranties for our second-hand equipment; however this can vary from 1 month warranty to 24 months.
- + Q12. What is plastics ancillary equipment? Click to collapse
All of the items that support the main processing machine including blenders, control, conveyors, dosers, dryers, granulators, magnetic platens, materials handling, metal detectors, metal separators, pulverisers, robots, shredders and storage.
- + Q13. How do I know what granulator to buy? Click to collapse
It depends on the material you are processing, the process (extrusion, injection moulding etc), hygiene requirements and throughput. We have a team of experts who will advise you on which machine would be best for you, just call us on 01827 265800 and we’ll be happy to help!
- + Q14. How long will a normal installation take? Click to collapse
Anything from half a day to several months, depending on the complexity of the job.
- + Q15. How often should I calibrate my blender load cell? Click to collapse
About once a month or after the weigh bin has been removed.