A little while ago, one of our customers was experiencing major issues maintaining their cooling water temperatures of 40°C & 50ºC to the mould using 2 temperature control units. Summit Chilled assessed their process and decided to install a Frigel Firenze S.p.A. duel zone Turbogel. They are now maintaining a PERFECT cooling water temperature of 40°C & 50ºC. This has reduced the actual tool temperature by 23% and the final moulding temperature by 24%. They have also reduced cycle time by 10% as a result of the new installation.
Perfect cooling water temperature maintained
17 September 2018
- HOTSEAT – Jem Hudson, IoT Product Manager Summit Vision
- SUMMIT SYSTEMS HIRE EXPERIENCED DUO
- ANGLESEY SEA ZOO TURN THE TIDE ON PLASTIC WASTE
- We're hiring - Technical Supervisor
- We're hiring - Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
- New products from Frigel in stock!
- Introducing Summit Vision: IoT
- Summit Systems celebrates 30 years!
- Rapid Response Breakdown Cover: Case Study
- Summit Systems Acquires New Process Cooling Division