“We were looking for new ways to trim back on energy and material degradation over long distances, we were experiencing angel hair at the machines, and the inverter controlled claw pump ticked both boxes. It fits into our existing material feed system. We were so pleased with the first unit we purchased a second unit and I am now looking at replacing our other units over the next few years.”
Material Feed System – Inverter Controlled Claw Pump
9 January 2018
- ANGLESEY SEA ZOO TURN THE TIDE ON PLASTIC WASTE
- We're hiring - Technical Supervisor
- We're hiring - Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
- New products from Frigel in stock!
- Introducing Summit Vision: IoT
- Summit Systems celebrates 30 years!
- Rapid Response Breakdown Cover: case study
- Summit Systems Acquires New Process Cooling Division
- SUMMIT CHILLED PROVES 20% CYCLE REDUCTION
- Operation Clean Sweep: Reducing Plastic Pellet Loss