“The newly acquired dryers form the tail end of a major reinvestment programme which to date has seen investment in excess of £300k over the last two and a half years. We brought our original two Low Energy Rotor Wheel Dryers because of their energy profile and have been delighted by their performance, and the savings that they have provided. We had no hesitation in purchasing the latest two machines.”
Low Energy Rotor Wheel Dryer
9 January 2018
- HOTSEAT – Jem Hudson, IoT Product Manager Summit Vision
- SUMMIT SYSTEMS HIRE EXPERIENCED DUO
- ANGLESEY SEA ZOO TURN THE TIDE ON PLASTIC WASTE
- We're hiring - Technical Supervisor
- We're hiring - Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
- New products from Frigel in stock!
- Introducing Summit Vision: IoT
- Summit Systems celebrates 30 years!
- Rapid Response Breakdown Cover: Case Study
- Summit Systems Acquires New Process Cooling Division